ColdBox Training Partnership with Rachel Queen Services Group, LLC
ColdBox Training Partnership with Rachel Queen Services Group, LLC and Ortus Solutions, Corp
June 26, 2008
As previously announced, ColdBox is in the midst of a transition from an Open Source Software project to a Professional Open Source Software project. It is with great pleasure that we are able to announce yet another step in this transition: a new strategic partnership between Ortus Solutions, Corp and Rachel Queen Services Group, LLC, which will oversee ColdBox Platform Official Training Seminars and curriculum development.
ColdBox Platform Official Training Seminars will provide 16+ hours of intense, hands-on training featuring:
- 2-Day Introduction to ColdBox and ColdBox Platform Development (ColdBox Platform 101) or
- 2-Day Advanced ColdBox Techniques and Application Development (ColdBox Platform 201)
- Official Training Seminar Workbook + Goodies.
- Limited Seating will be available, providing a more intimate learning atmosphere (10-15 people max)
- Regional Training Seminars (off-site, schedule TBA)
- Private Training Seminars (on-site)
The first ColdBox Platform Official Training Seminar set to cover Introduction to ColdBox and ColdBox Platform Development will be held in Dallas, Texas, and is tentatively scheduled for October 11-12, 2008. To reserve your seat and/or seats for your development team, please contact us at [email protected]. Please be sure to let us know how many seats you would like to reserve, as seats are limited!
NOTE: We are in the process of locking in the Dallas venue and price schedule. As soon as these details are finalized we will make a formal announcement on official location, traveling arrangements, official schedule, individual pricing and curriculum.