If you are like me and have a thousand millions things to work on and lack focus. This little app will help you out. Its called Focus Booster: http://www.focusboosterapp.com/
It is a very simple focus timer that sits on your desktop and helps you do Pomodoro times. If you are not aware of the Pomodoro Technique, it is a technique to help you focus on tasks.
The Pomodoro Technique™ is a way to get the most out of time management. Turn time into a valuable ally to accomplish what we want to do and chart continuous improvement in the way we do it.
The basic unit of work in the Pomodoro Technique™ can be split in five simple steps:
- Choose a task to be accomplished
- Set the Pomodoro to 25 minutes (the Pomodoro is the timer)
- Work on the task until the Pomodoro rings, then put a check on your sheet of paper
- Take a short break (5 minutes is OK)
- Every 4 Pomodoros take a longer break